“Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.”
Notes for Tonight’s Newsletter:
· Volume is giving us BIG clues going into Tuesday’s session
· Gold is bullish in the long-term, bearish in the short-term, but volume says to be patient for selling opportunities
· Crude Oil is bearish in the long-term, but volume says we go sideways in the short-term
· Mini-Russell is bullish, and volume says we keep going higher, so buy pullbacks at support levels below
· WEATHER: The Northeast of the US is scheduled to get over 2 feet of snow over the next 48 hours, we will watch closely for cancelations.
· FOOTBALL: The footballs used in today’s Newsletter Video were inspected by our team to confirm they meet the standards in our industry J
Want to see us trade LIVE? Click here to register for the Free Trial!
Automated Trading Strategy; Let the Computer do the trading
Are you a Crude Oil Trader? Click here to trade Crude Oil
Are you a Euro Trader? Click here to trade Euro
Are you an E-Mini Russell Trader? Click here to trade E-Mini Russell
Are you a Gold Trader? Click here to trade Gold
Join the Premier Live trade-room as an Advanced Member