“People who fail to achieve their goals usually get stopped by frustration. They allow frustration to keep them from taking the necessary actions that would support them in achieving their desire. You get through this roadblock by plowing through frustration, taking each setback as feedback you can learn from, and pushing ahead. I doubt you’ll find many successful people who have not experienced this. All successful people learn that success is buried on the other side of frustration.”
Notes for Tonight’s Newsletter:
· We got the price-reversal we expected, thanks to the FOMC for that!
· Gold is bearish, trading inside a range; sell the highs and buy the lows
· Crude Oil is bearish and oversold; expect price to push higher in the short-term and wait to sell at the highs of the range
· Mini-Russell is bearish, and volume confirms the move going lower for tomorrow
· NEWS: Markets will be reacting to Wednesday’s FOMC Report in the first 2 hours of Thursday’s session, stay patient and follow the plan!
· Learn more about Chaos Theory, and Market Fractals HERE
Want to see us trade LIVE? Click here to register for the Free Trial!
Automated Trading Strategy; Let the Computer do the trading
Are you a Crude Oil Trader? Click here to trade Crude Oil
Are you a Euro Trader? Click here to trade Euro
Are you an E-Mini Russell Trader? Click here to trade E-Mini Russell
Are you a Gold Trader? Click here to trade Gold
Join the Premier Live trade-room as an Advanced Member