“My worst days as a trader are still better than the best days doing anything else.”
Notes for Tonight’s Newsletter:
· Sellers with complete control today, ending the day in ‘consolidation’
· Gold is bearish, if you didn’t sell the highs, look to sell ‘traps’ overhead with a profit-target down at $1200/oz.
· Crude Oil continues to tumble lower, almost to $60 this morning before consolidating sideways around $61.00. Look for bull traps or fade-the-breakout to the highs for the best selling-opportunities down to $60
· Mini-Russell absolutely collapsed today, and you made a killing if you took our advice from last night! Now looking to buy the lows!
· NEWS: Tomorrow’s Retail Sales will be headline news @ 8:30am EST
· Contract Rollover for E-Mini Futures is tomorrow (12/11/14)
Want to see us trade LIVE? Click here to register for the Free Trial!
Automated Trading Strategy; Let the Computer do the trading
Are you a Crude Oil Trader? Click here to trade Crude Oil
Are you a Euro Trader? Click here to trade Euro
Are you an E-Mini Russell Trader? Click here to trade E-Mini Russell
Are you a Gold Trader? Click here to trade Gold
Join the Premier Live trade-room as an Advanced Member