“The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become. That is why I wish to pay fair price for every value. If I have to pay for it or earn it, that makes something of me. If I get it for free, that makes nothing of me.”
Notes for Tonight’s Newsletter:
· Markets ‘reacting’ to Friday’s Non-Farm Payroll Report
· Gold is trading sideways, selling the highs down to $1200
· Crude Oil is bearish and collapsed today, waiting for retracements back to sell-zones overhead
· Mini-Russell is sideways and ‘short’ from the range-highs, waiting for profit-target down at range-lows, then buying the lows
· Crude Oil traders continue to watch as prices tumble to the ‘Saudi Target’ at $60/barrel.
· Contract Rollover this week for E-Mini Futures (12/11/14)
Want to see us trade LIVE? Click here to register for the Free Trial!
Automated Trading Strategy; Let the Computer do the trading
Are you a Crude Oil Trader? Click here to trade Crude Oil
Are you a Euro Trader? Click here to trade Euro
Are you an E-Mini Russell Trader? Click here to trade E-Mini Russell
Are you a Gold Trader? Click here to trade Gold
Join the Premier Live trade-room as an Advanced Member