“To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.”
Notes for Tonight’s Newsletter:
· Strong economic news sent the markets to the highs of their ranges, but will it last?
· Gold is bullish, but trading sideways just below the key level of $1200, and we wait for buying opportunities at the lows
· Crude Oil is bearish, and trading at the highs of the range, we are looking to sell these highs back down to the lows
· Mini-Russell got a ‘bail out’ from the news today, pushed up to the range highs where we are looking to SELL back to the lows
· NEWS: There is NO major economic news on Friday
· OPEX: Friday is Options Expiration
Want to see us trade LIVE? Click here to register for the Free Trial!
Automated Trading Strategy; Let the Computer do the trading
Are you a Crude Oil Trader? Click here to trade Crude Oil
Are you a Euro Trader? Click here to trade Euro
Are you an E-Mini Russell Trader? Click here to trade E-Mini Russell
Are you a Gold Trader? Click here to trade Gold
Join the Premier Live trade-room as an Advanced Member