“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”
Notes for Tonight’s Newsletter:
· Traders returned to their desks after pushing the clocks back 1-hour over the weekend, markets took a few hours to adjust and then got back to business as usual mid-morning today.
· Gold is bearish, we look for selling-opportunities
· Crude Oil is bearish, looking for selling-opportunities
· Mini-Russell is bullish and looking for buying opportunities
· NEWS: Big news overnight in Asia/Australia should get markets moving well overnight and into London-session on Tuesday
· NEWS: Red-Star news at 8:30am EST tomorrow; ready for good price-action trading early in the session on Tuesday.
· Tuesday is Election Day in the US for most states around the country, expect Tuesday afternoon to be slow because of this
· Friday is Non-Farm Payroll but we don’t have to worry about that until Thursday.
Want to see us trade LIVE? Click here to register for the Free Trial!
Automated Trading Strategy; Let the Computer do the trading
Are you a Crude Oil Trader? Click here to trade Crude Oil
Are you a Euro Trader? Click here to trade Euro
Are you an E-Mini Russell Trader? Click here to trade E-Mini Russell
Are you a Gold Trader? Click here to trade Gold
Join the Premier Live trade-room as an Advanced Member