“Genius is one-percent-inspiration and ninety-nine-percent perspiration.” – Thomas A. Edison
Notes for Tonight’s Newsletter:
· Markets prepare ahead of the 2-day FOMC Meeting, which begins Tuesday morning.
· Gold pushes lower into bearish territory ahead of FOMC Meeting
· Crude Oil trades lower, stuck at $80.00/barrel amidst rumors of $75.00 prices coming soon!
· Mini-Russell is bullish, but we are watching closely to see new higher-highs overnight
· Tuesday morning, 2-Day FOMC Meeting Begins
· Tuesday @ 8:30am EST Red-Star news from Durable Goods in the US
· Wednesday @ 2:00pm EST we hear the FOMC-Announcement
Want to see us trade LIVE? Click here to register for the Free Trial!
Automated Trading Strategy; Let the Computer do the trading
Are you a Crude Oil Trader? Click here to trade Crude Oil
Are you a Euro Trader? Click here to trade Euro
Are you an E-Mini Russell Trader? Click here to trade E-Mini Russell
Are you a Gold Trader? Click here to trade Gold
Join the Premier Live trade-room as an Advanced Member