If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. – Jim Rohn
Notes for Tonight’s Newsletter:
· Gold keeps pushing lower, reaching our profit-targets
· Crude Oil drops off the highs, gets stuck in the middle on the way to the lows for our final profit-target
· Mini-Russell ‘flounders’ around the highs after today’s GDP report, but will it last for tomorrow?
· NEWS: Red-Star news in Asia overnight
· NEWS: Red-Star news in Europe early tomorrow
· NEWS: Red-Star news in US tomorrow @ 8:30am EST
· ALERT: End-of-month volatility kicks into high-gear
· ALERT: Daylight Savings Time comes to an end in the US on Saturday, remember to turn those COMPUTER clocks back an hour!
Want to see us trade LIVE? Click here to register for the Free Trial!
Automated Trading Strategy; Let the Computer do the trading
Are you a Crude Oil Trader? Click here to trade Crude Oil
Are you a Euro Trader? Click here to trade Euro
Are you an E-Mini Russell Trader? Click here to trade E-Mini Russell
Are you a Gold Trader? Click here to trade Gold
Join the Premier Live trade-room as an Advanced Member