Focus-Points this morning:
· Equity markets slump over political concerns in the US and Italy.
· Possible Government shutdown over debt limit has 24-hour deadline and has traders distracted in the US
· Traders prepare for Non-Farm Payrolls to be released on Friday
· Traders in the US look forward to Manufacturing reports this morning to distract from the ‘cliffhanger’ developing in the White House.
· E-Mini S&P in the red this morning by 1%
· Crude Oil down 1.4% this morning
Economic News on the schedule today:
Crude Oil Analysis: